Before & After…

Wow, another record…Smashed! 35 minutes of a straight jog. Over 500 calories burned and almost 2.5 miles….Absolutely insane what the human body can do when you actually…Use it =)

Here is some ‘before and after’ photos…I’m shocked! It’s crazy…THANK YOU all for your support on this journey I’ve been on!

before

after

23 thoughts on “Before & After…

1. Blain says:

Congrats Man, you are doing great things! Keep up the good work!

2. David Martin says:

well done Jon….well done!

3. Kent Faver says:

Wow! Incredible Jon. That’s all I got.

4. Sergio Felix says:

Hey Jon,

So refreshing to watch all your progress here man and to be able to see all that energy glow around you.

I think you are already starting to get ‘it’.

I mean the amazing sensation of that ‘something’ that only running can give.

You know we’re rooting for ya, keep going man, 35 minutes daaaayum, GOOD JOB!!

Sergio

• Jon Olson says:

LOL Thanks man. Yeah man, it was nuts. The feeling was like a high…Very unique sensation but apparently this is the ‘runner’s high’ I’ve been hearing about.

It’s scary but an hour jog doesn’t seem that too far fetched now a days….

5. Leslie says:

Keep up the good work.wish i was motivated like you.

6. All the stuff you’ve done to me this is the most impressive. I need to get motivated I’m not a fan of you outshining me!

7. Peter Oakley says:

Wow Jon, you’re doing great. I’ve dropped 11lbs and now seem to have hit a plateau – hardly any change for over a week. That ever happen to you?

• Jon Olson says:

Thanks man, keep going. That’s all that I did. I just kept running, every day doing one more minute. One more push up. One more rep.

8. WOW!!!!! WOW!!!!!! What an inspiration to us all you are. You look like a totally different person and I am sure you feel it as well…. GREAT WORK…. Brenda

9. Tim Linden says:

Hey Jon. That is great. Today I did some jumping jacks and push ups. What do you do to work out?

10. Paul Caraway says:

You are making the change that is important! Your son will appreciate it….

11. Drew says:

Jon,
    Great job. I love before and after photos. Really shows what all your work has done.

WOW….look at the fingers(maybe it is the camera?

Drew